It’s unusual for me to buy a book at full price (well, actually ALMOST full price since I have a Barnes & Noble loyalty card), however, I found an interesting book titled, “202 Things You Can Buy and Sell for Big Profits” by James Stephenson with Jason Rich. Turns out that author, James Stephenson, has an entire 202 Book Series with subjects that revolve around ways to make money in your spare time.
The main reason I purchased “202 Things You Can Buy and Sell for Big Profits,” was because of all the wholesale sources listed under each category of things to sell (and yes, there are 202 things listed that you can buy and sell for a profit). I’ve never seen such a big list (unless you’re a member of Worldwide Brands). I sell on eBay and Amazon and am always on the lookout for great wholesale sources that aren’t necessarily well known.
This book will teach you where you can buy things cheaply, and where you can sell things for big profits:
- Tap into page after page of buying sources, including distributors and wholesales, manufacturers, online and offline auctions, government surplus sources, estate sales and more!
- Find out how and where to sell the goods for the most profit, including: eBay, internet malls, Web sites, e-storefronts, consignment outlets, and mail order, not to mention your own showroom and in-home parties, or at trade shows and seminars.
- Learn how to negotiate like a pro for overstock and out-of-season and slightly damaged goods-buying on terms for no money down.
- Learn how to “work the room” at auctions, estate sales, liquidations, and flea markets-bidding and buying for less.
- Learn how to tap the vast and profitable world of imported goods, with full details on overseas sources and how to deal with them.
In my opinion, “202 Things You Can Buy and Sell for Big Profits” is a definite must if your thinking about starting a home business and are looking for sources to get products. You could do your own investigation work on the internet on wholesale sources, however, you never know if they’re legitimate. This book is worth the price of $14.96 as of today (less expensive if you buy it used from an Amazon.com Marketplace seller), to save yourself the hassle and time spent searching all over the internet for quality wholesalers.