I came across a great website the other day that lists hundreds of work-at-home jobs with REAL companies. In fact, VirtualVocations.com has listed over 20,000 work-at-home jobs since their inception in February 2007 for the sole purpose of providing legitimate and diverse telecommuting employment positions to those who are interested in working from home.
VirtualVocations was started by two siblings because of the need they saw for a compilation of diverse telecommuting positions on one website for all areas of employment. They also recognized that most of the major job sites on the Internet have been overrun by scammers, making it difficult to distinguish what positions are legitimate. Their desire was to create a website that would be able to offer all kinds of legitimate virtual positions to those who are interested in working from home.
Position categories include:
- Computer Programming/General
- Consultants & Subject Matter Experts
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Education Related Positions: Online Tutors, Teachers, Curriculum Writers, Consultants
- Graphic Design/Illustration/Artistic/Photography
- Healthcare & Medical
- Linguistic and Translation
- Mock Juror Opportunities
- Phone Work
- Transcription/Coding: Legal/Medical/Audio/General
- Typing (General)
- Virtual Assistants/Clerical/Secretarial
- Writing/Blogging/Forum Posting
The founders of VirtualVocations also wanted to provide a site that offered hourly paid positions or per project pay, as well as salaried positions. In other words, they wanted to make sure that people would be applying for positions that would pay them for their time, not for start-your-own business information, or commission-based employment.
How Are VirtualVocations’ Positions Unique?
- Jobs are compiled multiple times daily and emailed to registered users at regular intervals depending on their personal account preference.
- All of the posted jobs in the current database are less than 14 days old from the employer posting date.
- All the positions listed have an hourly pay rate or per project rate. There are NO commission only jobs posted.
- All are 1099 contractor or direct employee based positions.
- Virtual positions DO NOT involve starting your own business, posting ads, or taking surveys.
- No jobs are listed that require fees. You should not have to pay ANY employer to work for them.
- By actual people that work from home, NOT by automated job lists.
- From Major Internet Public Job Boards.
- From numerous local city and national newspaper and job listings.
- From various work-at-home and telecommute forums.
- From employers that list directly on their site.
- From work-at-home companies that currently have open positions.
How Do I Apply For Positions Posted On VirtualVocations?
Follow these easy steps to start applying to VirtualVocations’ work-at-home positions now:
- Complete your Free Registration and receive at no cost:
- Job Notification Emails
- Forum Access
- VirtualVocations’ Newsletter
- Periodic Special Offers exclusive to registered members
- Upload your resume. VirtualVocations offers paid services such as Resume’ Enhancement Consultation and Personalized Resume’ Creation if needed.
- Choose a Subscription Plan ($6.99/week, $14.99/month, $49.99 every six months) and receive:
- Immediate access to apply to all the work at home jobs listed in VirtualVocations’ current database.
- Comprehensive listing of over 325 companies that hire telecommuters on an ongoing basis in over 20 different career fields.
- ALL one month or more subscriptions include a FREE resume’ enhancement by a professional staff member.
- Apply to Jobs – Once you’ve completed the above steps and found a position you’re interested in, click the ‘Apply’ button and you will be provided with specific instructions on how to apply for the employment opportunity. Some employers will request that you email or fax your resume, or follow-up with a phone call. In all cases, employer contact information will be provided to you.
It’s that easy! Stop spending hours of your time searching all the major job boards trying to narrow down your search to the legitimate telecommute and virtual positions. VirtualVocations does it every day to save you valuable time and to make sure you are first in line to be considered for these telecommute and virtual employment opportunities.
Click here to register and start applying now!