SUCCESSFUL BLOGGERS REVEAL THEIR SECRETS
With over 70,000,000 blogs on the internet and over 99% of them virtually unknown, how the heck can someone make money at blogging? That’s what the book, “Blog Blazers,”attempts to answer as author, Stephane Grenier, interviews 40 superstar bloggers to find out what makes their blogging techniques so successful.
I wish I could say that I’ve read the book, “Blog Blazers” but I haven’t since I just learned about it today. I’ve read the product description on Amazon.com, and a couple of the positive reviews on the book, and I’m convinced this is a book I’d like. In fact, I just took a break from writing this post and ordered it!
I’m always curious about information regarding the different ways to make money from home so I can share this information with my readers. Even though blogging isn’t mentioned in “20 Ways To Make $100 A Day Online,” I’m convinced that taught by successful bloggers such as the ones profiled in “Blog Blazers,” a blogger newbie has a good chance of creating an internet presence for themselves.
ASKING THE TOUGH QUESTIONS
Some of the questions asked of these professional bloggers include:
– What’s your best tip for writing a successful blog post?
– What are your main avenues for marketing your blog?
– What was your most successful blog post ever?
– What’s the most common mistake new bloggers make?
– What turns you off most when visiting a blog?
– What’s the best way to make money from your blog?
– Which books and websites do you recommend to new bloggers?
– Which five blogs do you regularly read?
– and many more!
I personally like to read about others’ successes and “Blog Blazers” seems to be right up my alley. It’s on sale at Amazon for $16.95. If you purchase it with the book “ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income”by Darren Rowse, the price for the two books is $33.44. I’ve read “ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income” and continuously go back and read excerpts from it; it’s that good.