Can you really make money with Twitter–or is Twitter just filled with users all trying to sell you something?!
Truthfully, I haven’t tried to make money with Twitter. I’ve been using Twitter to see what others are talking about on topics that interest me, and I use it to help drive traffic to my blog by posting my latest blog entries. That’s about it. However, that’s all about to change since reading TweetDynamite.
TweetDynamite was written by Dave Nicholson. I asked him for a free copy of his TweetDynamite product and in return, I promised to review his product and post my thoughts about it here on MyMochaMoney.com.
Now, you may think I’m biased because I can earn a commission by joining his affiliate program, and recommending his product to my readers.
I’ve read plenty of reviews on different products and they’re always positive because the authors make money by recommending it. I’m not going to do that. I’m going to tell you what I liked about this product, and what I didn’t like. You can decide for yourself if you think you could benefit by purchasing it.
First of all, I don’t like watching videos. That’s just me–I like to read. The TweetDynamite product is a series of nine videos, albeit, very good videos, and very detailed videos, but I like to scan when I read. That’s not so easy to do with videos.
I found myself squirming in my seat as I watched the videos–especially after a couple of cups of coffee! I would have preferred an accompanying report. I would have been done reviewing the program in half the time if I could have read it.
However, the videos are very well made, professional, and easy to follow. Anyone can follow these videos and succeed with the lessons. Here’s what you will learn (the following points are taken directly from the sales page):
- You will learn how to generate MASSIVE amounts of followers that will be targeted to your chosen niche, using fully legitimate methods.
- You will learn how to start generating SERIOUS amounts of cash from your twitter account, FOREVER, and on full AUTOPILOT!
- You will learn how to give Twitter users excellent, high quality content, that is fresh and up to the minute!
- You will learn how to FULLY AUTOMATE your content, so not only will you give users excellent, high quality content, but you won’t have to lift a finger once it is set up!
- You will learn how to TARGET your content on YOUR chosen niche, whatever it may be. This will give you targeted followers who are interested in what YOU have to offer!
- You will learn all the ‘basics’ that you need to know about Twitter, so even if you do not have a Twitter account yet, you will have no problem at all with Tweet Dynamite!
- You will learn how to maintain your Twitter account, so you will not have to worry about any problems that may arise in the future.
- You will learn how to customize your Twitter account with custom backgrounds etc. So you will look totally unique and appealing to anybody who sees you.
- You will learn how to do all of this and much, much more, with NO ADDITIONAL COSTS! There are absolutely NO additional costs involved for anything at all, once you have Tweet Dynamite!
That brings me to my next point. I know Twitter. I was able to skip a couple of the videos because I already have a Twitter account, and I already set up my profile, as well as a semi-custom background. However, even if you have a Twitter account, you may find the video on setting up your profile and background very useful. A lot of people don’t take the time to customize their background or try to have their profile stand out.
I did enjoy the videos on getting followers, setting up automatic content on Twitter, and making money with Twitter. I know another technique on getting Twitter followers, but Dave Nicholson’s process was new to me. In addition, I was completely in the dark about automating my Twitter content so what was presented in the video just blew me away! I can’t believe I didn’t think of this (however, even if I did–I wouldn’t have known how to set it up). Now, I can set up content to post to Twitter automatically as many times per day as I’d like.
How to make money with Twitter was also a really good video. Again, some of what was presented in the video was not new to me. But if you’re new to Twitter, or are looking to make money with Twitter, this may be just the information you’ve been looking for.
So there you have it. I hope I wasn’t too biased. TweetDynamite offers so much more than just how to make money with Twitter. You’ll learn a ton about setting up your Twitter profile, customizing your background, automating your content, getting followers, AND making money with Twitter.
If you aren’t a Twitter newbie, than you have to decide if this product is worth the money–especially if you know how to do most of the things mentioned above, and you’re just looking for the “how to make money with Twitter” piece of it.
If you want to check TweetDynamite out, then click here. Yep, I’ll get a commission if you decide to buy it, however, I hope I was instrumental in helping you make up your mind!
Ok, I’m not finished yet. If you want to take the whole “make money with Twitter” one step further, then you can use what you learn in TweetDynamite–or if you already have followers and have been on Twitter for awhile now–and sign up for Sponsored Tweets where you can get paid by advertisers to “Tweet.”
How much you get paid depends on many factors like number of followers, number of people you’re following, the age of your account, and how often you tweet. Sponsored Tweets will give you a recommended price you should charge per tweet, but you aren’t bound by it and can set whatever price you want. It’s definitely worth checking out because it’s free to sign up.